Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

My father passed away last Sunday n left no will I’m his…

Customer Question
My father passed away...

My father passed away last Sunday n left no will I’m his daughter.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

He re married years ago so has wife and I have one other sibling

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

Northern Territory

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Supporting evidence?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
He has wife whom is not my mother dad re married. He only had two children myself and my brother both still alive. What are my rights as his daughter and what am I entitled to please
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call + Legal Discussion by Email + Write Legal Documents. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/18/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly.

Kind regards

You have requested a telephone call and I have extended a special offer to you to discuss your important matter. Please accept the same and my numbers will be displayed for you.