Have Australian Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

I am employer of a Company that is experiencing bulling from

Customer Question
and Employee. He is...
I am employer of a Company that is experiencing bulling from and Employee. He is making threats that he will take our family business down, he is also bulling some of my staff members.
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I'm not sure what my rights are as Employee to be able to Terminate this Emplyee.
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: This employee is a casual employee
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Australia Law
11/17/2017
Solicitor: John Melis,
 replied 26 days ago

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly. Kind regards ***** *****

Solicitor: John Melis,
 replied 26 days ago

does the employee have an employment agreement in place ?

Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor