Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have received an Oustanding Car Park Breach Notice from…

Customer Question
Hi James I have received...
Hi James I have received an blunt Oustanding Car Park Breach Notice from TMS based in NSW, for a car park in Western Australia.
I do not recall parking there but I never received any original breach notice anyway.
How do I go about disputing this?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/17/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly. Kind regards ***** *****

Have you raised a complaint in writing yet ?

Hi John, no I haven't yet. I've only received the notice in the mail.

What is the time frame to pay the penalty, and do you want to appeal it ?

It is dated the 2nd Nov but as I work away I only got it yesterday. I want to appeal it as I never got an original notice and I don't believe I parked in the area they say, which is dated the 5th July 2017.
Sorry it states they require payment in 14 days

do you want to appeal the decision ?

I have extended a special offer to you to talk on the telephone if you prefer ?

I can't really talk right now sorry, yes I want to appeal

Ok, accept the special offer for the telephone call, and you ca see my numbers and you call when you have time and are ready.