Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I need some advice & need to talk to somebody about bank…

Customer Question
I need some advice...

I need some advice & need to talk to somebody about bank bullying tactics

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state this is in? And how long has this been going on?

QLD three weeks since we told them we sold aproperty now they are telling me were the money has to go

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No just need some advice i am not the fastest typist so i need talk

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/17/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly. Kind regards ***** *****