Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I've already tried once ... I was scammed by an employee of…

Customer Question
I've already tried once...

I've already tried once ... I was scammed by an employee of a publishing firm - one Debbie Rohde. ($3,000 give or take a few cents. This for my late husband's bio. Brought to court, restitution ordered but not received. SPER and court appear unable to do anything.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Queensland

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes, I have a number O 012 919 906

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/17/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly. Kind regards ***** *****

Have you applied for an enforcement order ?