Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have been scammed of almost $3000 by an employee of a

Customer Question
I have been scammed...

I have been scammed of almost $3000 by an employee of a publishing firm - brought to court and restitution awarded, but ... She is one Debbie Rohde, entrusted to publish my late husband's bio. It seems that neither SPER nor the courts have any means to enforce this What can I do?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Qld

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

They have details and I have a number ... O 012 919 906

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have tried to chase it up, but everyone seems powerless, I need the money

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/17/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly. Kind regards ***** *****

Have you contacted the police yet ?

she has been indicted , found guilty and ordered to repay.

ok, so what would you like to do next ?