Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

We have just asked our bank for for a 3x12 due to the fact…

Customer Question
We have just asked...

We have just asked our bank for for a 3x12 due to the fact that when we did it in september our bank sent one of the letters to the wrong address.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Qld

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No not at this point the response has only just happened we explained to littigation what happened and again asking for 3x12 they said no and the would fore close over $2000 approx because the letter was out date that we sent to dhs

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We asked them to put what they were saying in aletter so we could let the ombusman know what was going on but they refused by saying they could not promisre

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/17/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly. Kind regards ***** *****

Could you please explain further on your matter in relation to the bank and the 3x12 due ?