Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

COUNCIL HAS DECLINED AN APPLICATION FOR A SMALL DECK

Customer Question
COUNCIL HAS DECLINED AN...

COUNCIL HAS DECLINED AN APPLICATION FOR A SMALL DECK EXTENSION. Is the Land and Environment Court the best approach to get this overturned and do I need legal representation for such a hearing ??

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Nsw nsw

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Have formal decline from council

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No. Small unobtrusive extension only.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/17/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly. Kind regards ***** *****

what did there objection letter say ?