Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

When you get bullied and intiminated in your own home .what…

Customer Question
When you get bullied...

When you get bullied and intiminated in your own home .what can you do about it

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Qld housing commision

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes to housing

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Australia Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/16/2017
Solicitor: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

is it worthwhile to report to police?????

I'm sorry to hear about your situation and thank you very much for your patience. However, I just noticed that this is an Australian law question and you've been referred to the USA section. Let me alert our moderators so they can get you to the right section. My sincerest apologies. You'll be re-routed as soon as possible.

please replace the amount of $45 back to my account.