Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I am after a criminal lawyer advice. Victoria. Was asked to…

Customer Question
Hi i am after...

Hi i am after a criminal lawyer advice

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Victoria

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Nope was asked to get one there is no trial i have not done anything wrong now its something that happened 4 years ago

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes i was overpaid by centre link and need to get it off my police check re my job

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/16/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly. Kind regards ***** *****

how much over payment occurred ?

2,900 its all paid of now was when i got to court the power tripper at centre link just wanted to show me up. The judge shook his head and asked him why we are here as this is a waste of his time.
hello are you there ????

sorry for delay.

I have extended a special offer to talk on the telephone if you prefer ?

Hi
Cannot do that i am at work at the moment....sorry thats why i am doing this online ..I do not want people around me to know.

ok, understand.

did you receive a penalty notice ?

not sure it was 4 years ago there was a date i had in court and i appeared infront of a judge thats when he shook his head.

did you get convicted ?

i have a black mark against my name its on my police check ...Can it be taken of this happened 7 years ago and was taken to court 4 years ago.

Police check certificates are based on 10 years, so you need another 3 years and then it will not show.

i cant take it of

It will not be able to be removed.

Thank you for your time...

you are most welcome.

Any time you can come back to this post and ask questions with out further charge.

I have also extended a special telephone offer to you as well as you need.

Don't for get to give me 5 stars as this helps me to answer your important questions.