Have Australian Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

I am after a criminal lawyer advice. Victoria. Was asked to

Customer Question
Hi i am after a...
Hi i am after a criminal lawyer advice
JA: In what state did this occur?
Customer: victoria
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: nope was asked to get one there is no trial i have not done anything wrong now its something that happened 4 years ago
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes i was overpaid by centre link and need to get it off my police check re my job
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Australia Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/16/2017
Solicitor: John Melis,
 replied 1 month ago

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly. Kind regards ***** *****

Solicitor: John Melis,
 replied 1 month ago

how much over payment occurred ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
2,900 its all paid of now was when i got to court the power tripper at centre link just wanted to show me up. The judge shook his head and asked him why we are here as this is a waste of his time.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
hello are you there ????
Solicitor: John Melis,
 replied 1 month ago

sorry for delay.

I have extended a special offer to talk on the telephone if you prefer ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi
Cannot do that i am at work at the moment....sorry thats why i am doing this online ..I do not want people around me to know.
Solicitor: John Melis,
 replied 1 month ago

ok, understand.

Solicitor: John Melis,
 replied 1 month ago

did you receive a penalty notice ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
not sure it was 4 years ago there was a date i had in court and i appeared infront of a judge thats when he shook his head.
Solicitor: John Melis,
 replied 1 month ago

did you get convicted ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i have a black mark against my name its on my police check ...Can it be taken of this happened 7 years ago and was taken to court 4 years ago.
Solicitor: John Melis,
 replied 1 month ago

Police check certificates are based on 10 years, so you need another 3 years and then it will not show.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i cant take it of
Solicitor: John Melis,
 replied 1 month ago

It will not be able to be removed.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you for your time...
Solicitor: John Melis,
 replied 1 month ago

you are most welcome.

Any time you can come back to this post and ask questions with out further charge.

I have also extended a special telephone offer to you as well as you need.

Don't for get to give me 5 stars as this helps me to answer your important questions.