Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

My daughter is in year 4 at school and has been experiencing…

Customer Question
Hi my daughter is...

Hi my daughter is in year 4 at school and has been experiencing bullying by teachers and students from being called a disappointment to a slut whore c**t and also being physically bullied and I'm not sure what my daughters rights are

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Nsw

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes I have reported to the school and the school principal has said they cant do anything about it because it was outside of school hours but the principal has called her a disappointment and the vice principal has told her to get over it (being called slut etc)

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That's all thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/16/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly. Kind regards ***** *****

Your daughter has lots of rights to be protected.

Have you sent a formal written complaint to the school yet ?