Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I need to find very experienced Layer who's god experience…

Customer Question
I need to find...

I need to find very experienced Layer who's god experience with litigation against the Bank ?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Sure, in Sydney

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not as yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not over the internet . The case is very big & complicated, & I was advised to looke for this kind of a Solicitor ?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/16/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly. Kind regards ***** *****

what happen with the bank ?