Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

My girlfriend is going back to the Philippines on February 3…

Customer Question
My girlfriend is going back...
My girlfriend is going back to the Philippines on February 3 2018 and by that date we would have seen in a relationship for nearly 8 months but from that date till 12th June she will be in the Philippines so would eitherof us be able to apply for de-factor or partner visa even though there is 4 months that we will be in different countries
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/16/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly. Kind regards ***** *****

You can try this, but there will be no guarantee. why not try for a student visa first ?

She is 48 years old and she doesnt study anything so would a student visa still work

have your looked at aged care courses ?

Wouldn't it be a bit later to do acourse like that as she has only till the 3rd February next year

I have sent you special offer to talk on the telephone if you prefer?