Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have had a fraud/scam by Lokesh Chandani .. email address…

Customer Question
I have had a...

I have had a fraud/scam by Lokesh Chandani .. email address***@******.*** and the recipient of my $1,300 AUD to Marena Alexander,***** Lot 204, Colorado Springs, Colorado, 80907, USA. I would like to report it as it involves, besides myself, Gumtree, Paypal and MoneyGram, and would like to make sure they are 'caught' and cannot do it again.

Lawyer's Assistant: Oh, dear. I'm sure the Fraud Examiner can help you. Is there anything else the Fraud Examiner should be aware of?

It was for $1,300 AUD and the goods were to cost $(,250. I have many many emails and they became VERY nasty when I stopped the $1,300

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/16/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly. Kind regards ***** *****

have you notified your bank and stopped your credit card ?