Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Vic police car insurance tiss report can not be obtained by…

Customer Question
Vic police car insurance...

Vic police car insurance tiss report can not be obtained by coles car insurance, coles can not settle my claim. Why is coles insurance unable to get police tiss report?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Victoria

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I went thru coles complaints where they have told me that they can not settle my claim because coles can not get the tiss report.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No that's it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/14/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly. Kind regards ***** *****

Please explain further what happened ?