Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I was born in Germany and my family emigrated to Australia…

Customer Question
Hi .I was born...

Hi .I was born in Germany and my family emigrated to Australia in 1956, when I was 7.

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

My parents became Naturalized in 1959, and I was included in the Natralization, although my name does not appear on the Nat. Cert.I have since gained an Australian passport, what is my position?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I just want to be sure that I am an Australian citizen. Also married in this country in 1968.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/14/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly. Kind regards ***** *****

If you have an Australian passport you are a citizen of Australia.