Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Few days ago i get PR visa subclass 187, i am overseas yet,

Customer Question
Hi few days ago...

Hi few days ago i get PR visa subclass 187, i am overseas yet, to activate a visa i have to enter Australia by February 2018. Straight after i contact my employer and told that news...but because we apply for a visa in April 2016 and its take so long and his business condition change over this 19 month hi is not sure hi still have a positions for me anymore and his business experience difficulty as well... So the question is : will i lose my PR status, and what can I do... I spend a lot of money and time... and planed to live in Australia...

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

What is USCIS is?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/14/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 5 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Morning

If you do not enter by the date on your visa your visa is not longer valid and you have to start again.

If you enter you are ok.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If you have found my answer to be helpful, please rate me five stars so I can get paid for my services to you. I am happy for you to ask further questions on anything you wish more detail on.

Regards

HI, Leon! Yes I understand that, but will emigration take any action against me such as canceling my PR visa if I didn't start working for my employer after i am arrive (for a reason i describe above), or I will need to find a new job with the same position as showing in my visa, same regional aria and work there for 2 years as option in my visa and what if I could not ? thanks.

You have to comply with the work as well.

If your employer is no longer offering the job he has to inform them.

If you know there is no job you have to try and find a new one in the same location before you enter.

You will be in breach of your visa if you do not work in the location.

Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 4 months ago

Good Afternoon

I am following up my last post.

If you still need assistance please let me know

Regards

Leon, Solicitor