How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Our business is located atBundamba a 7000 square metre

Customer Question

Our business is located at*****Bundamba a 7000 square metre factory about two blocks from Capral who are large users of natural gas. I have rung both Origin and AGLto say that we have no gas lines in the street. They said to contact our council, which I have done but they are unable to help either. We are in the process of designing and building a high-tech automated powder coating line which is in need of natural gas supply. Bottled gas is not suitable. And as we are getting no satisfactory response from these people. We have asked you to help us get natural gas supplied to the street.So far we have struck a brick wall.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Queens land and my phone number is ***** 048 312 or at the offices 1300 165678
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: just made phone calls to origin AGL and Ipswich City Council and we have had pricing from various suppliers of the powder coating plant. it is a very important part of our production
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  John Melis replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly. Kind regards ***** *****

Expert:  John Melis replied 1 year ago.

Did you submit a planning application to the Council which showed a connection need to the mains outside the boundary of the property ?