Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Not happy regarding a Telstra plan. Victoria. Going to

Customer Question
Not happy regarding a...

Not happy regarding a Telstra plan

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Victoria

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Going to Bendigo Telstra office now

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Have agreed, over phone, to a telephone package but not told terms and conditions or where to find them particularly "cooling off" period

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/14/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly. Kind regards ***** *****

How long ago did you accept the plan offer; example days or weeks ?