Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

We are a company that does casual Mall leasing. A booking…

Customer Question
We are a company...

We are a company that does casual Mall leasing. A booking was moved on from one company to another company's name without consent that being our company and now we are being threatened with all our other bookings with this company being cancelled if we don't take up 2 weeks rent at high cost .

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

WA

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Western Australia

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes it is stated in an email by there management that they propose we continue with a requested booking ( which I never requested at the Galleria at all) the go on to state that) should you find yourself in a position where you have more stock and can't we would require you to do so in Galleria not any other other vicinity stores that way we can make up the loss at the centres . ( thus canceling all our set booking and forcing us into a high rent for weeks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/13/2017
Solicitor: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 8 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Reviewed your facts. what can I answer for you?
I think we will be asking for a refund as we thought this was Australian law we were asking a question about thank you
Ok you can also ask customer service to transfer the quesrion to that section. Have a nice day.
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 8 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Good Morning

I am Leon in Sydney and I will try and assist you with your question.

Who is making the threats?

Whose consent was not obtained?

Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 7 months ago

Good Morning

I am just following up my last post.

Do you still need assistance please let me know.

Regards