Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

How do I lodge a complaint against a creditor whose claim…

Customer Question
How do I lodge...

How do I lodge a complaint against a creditor whose claim has been deliberated on my bankruptcy

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And has anything been officially filed?

Nsw bankruptcy no. 3844/17/7

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed in civil court? If so, what?

No, Just constant harassment 1 month after bankruptcy commenced

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/13/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly. Kind regards ***** *****

What sought of harassment are you experiencing ?

constant emails on talking today to them they say they have no record despite afsa sending to them on 20/10/17 the company being allianz

I have sent you a special offer to talk on the telephone if your prefer ?

You may be able to raise an AVO subject to more detail.