Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Some several months ago I was being marketed to by Telstra…

Customer Question
Some several months ago...

Some several months ago I was being marketed to by Telstra and Commander. Commander was my provider at the time but I considered Telstra and signed up with them. however on the same day I decided to proceed with Commander and I withdrew from the Telstra contract that day and received confirmation from Telstra for the withdrawal. since then

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

In NSW

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

The question I was leading to is, who and how do I contact to discuss this because Telstra has been charging me for a service they are not providing and I called to numbers and get the message they are not connected.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not really.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/13/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly. Kind regards ***** *****

Have you contacted the dispute resolution department of Telstra yet ?

Thank you I'll try that.
I don't recall being asked for more than the $5 at the start I feel as I've been sucked in and also believed I was contacting the phone ombudsman.

Would you like to talk on the telephone as this will be easier to discuss your important matter in detail ?