Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Possibly been credited 1BTC /9323.10 AUD register within…

Customer Question
Possibly been credited 1BTC...

Possibly been credited 1BTC /9323.10 AUD register within 24th to accept the transfer http//bit.ly/2AzvsvK opt out :no What do you think Regards ***** *****

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Tweed Heads NSW 2485

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

Nothing I wen't to the bank they said give you a call

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Bank said if I gave them one account they could not go any further

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/13/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly. Kind regards ***** *****

can you explain further about the credit funds and what the bank said ?