Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have been employed by the same co since 1994. For 17 years…

Customer Question
I have been employed by...
I have been employed by the same co since 1994. For 17 years this co did not keep annual leave records. I only took two weeks leave each of the 17 years. Does my employer have the legal responsibility to keep payroll records and how do I stand?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/13/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly. Kind regards ***** *****

Your employer is required to keep proper records for a minimum of 7 years.

Do you consider that you have been underpaid at any time ?