Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Looking for representation on royal commission finding for…

Customer Question
Looking for representation on...

Looking for representation on royal commission finding for children in custody in QLD.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken? Have any papers been filed in family court?

No, but what is the first step.

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

QLD

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have no idea.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/13/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer
Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly. 

Kind regards
First step is to prepare a statement of claim, have you done that yet?