Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I am having a problem with Act community housing where I…

Customer Question
I am having a...

I am having a problem with Act community housing where I feel I am not being treated fairly and need help with this and need to find a lawyer to act on my behalf

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

ACT Canberra

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

Human Rights community law advice and also trying to solve these issues

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have mould again on my home they will not fix and not taking my circumstance into account and causing me a mental break down due to my mental illness causing me to resign from my postion at work due to mental stress.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/13/2017
Solicitor: Daniel, Solicitor replied 8 months ago
Daniel, Solicitor

Hello
What is the issue exactly?
I can speak over the phone if easier?

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.