Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

My son is having trouble with getting money back from a

Customer Question
My son is having...

My son is having trouble with getting money back from a family over cancelled holiday he knows there will be a fee for cancelling the trouble is he transferred the the to the fathers account is there any way of getting the money back please he needs it thanks

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Qld

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet he's trying to get it back himself with no go from them that said it his bad luck

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No only he rented a room from them as well carny get that back either

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/12/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly. Kind regards ***** *****

was there any written agreement in email or mail or other form ?

In regards ***** ***** he has a recpiet but im not sure about holiday thay booked accomadation with out his say an said u owe us 820
Is there any email communication?