Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I want to find out when someones court case is. South

Customer Question
I want to find...

I want to find out when someones court case is

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

South Australia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not really just interested in the case as I was a witness

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/12/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 8 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Morning from Hawaii. I am currently overseas and a call is going to be impossible.

The courts will not give you any information unless you are a party to the case.

The only way you will know when the court case is on is if the person tells you or If you check the court lists every afternoon after 4 then they show what cases are on the following day.

Here is the link.

http://www.courts.sa.gov.au/sheriff/cause_lists/index.html

But unless you are a party to the case or a solicitor representing a party they will not tell you.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If you have found my answer to be helpful, please rate me five stars so I can get paid for my services to you. I am happy for you to ask further questions on anything you wish more detail on.

Regards

Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 7 months ago

Good Afternoon

I am following up my last post and seeing if there is anything else I can assist you with?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards