Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Debbie .i own a 2bedroom home in Seymour vic caravan park.l…

Customer Question
Hi Debbie my name...

Hi Debbie my name is ***** ***** own a 2bedroom home in Seymour vic caravan park.l have been there for Over eleven years always paid my rent on time. We have a new owner of park whom I have a dispute with .he has evicted us from caravan park portable two bedroom and all.His reason being that we have ignored the site agreement that we have never seen plus I have asked owner several times for a copy of site agreement he never responds.I have had several solicitor letters sent to owner in general no response.the owner has been sent letters to attend disputes centre again no response.what should I do to get a solution to this problem as he has stopped our access to site. Thanks Laurie

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Victoria

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I have solicitor working on this via letters sent

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/11/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly. Kind regards ***** *****

Thanks

The next step is raise a claim at VCAT on the basis of wrongful eviction.

The VCAT process will force the mediation.

Have you considered this option ?