Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

My father passed away 6 months ago since then its been

Customer Question
Second opinion] so my father...
Second opinion] so my father passed away 6 months ago since then its been nothing but hell!
my father married a chinese woman, over in china.
there has been suspicion and talk over there marriage cert not being valid.
that's not the problem though the problem is my fathers will
due to his wife being kicked out of the country once before as she was a week from being married to another man and a week before the wedding he sold his property for 7 mil and he was shown evidence that she was only going to marry him for he money so he rang immigration as she was also two weeks out of her visa, she then reapplied to come back and was denied and then my father come along he had to jump through hoops to get her ove here including having to appear in front of a court and there are multiple court ordered variations to her visa ontop of that the court court ordered my father to change his will to to validate their marriage and try to ensure there would be no "illegal activities".
any way his will states that my sister and I are the soul executives over the estate and his wife got a life time investment in the use of the estate.
within the first 9 days after dad died she completed 5 separate withdrawels all of one thousand dollars each. she then went into the solicitors firm that is overseeing the estate and had completed my fathers tax return and signed it in her name not her Australian name her chinese name.
she then submitted it and the firm prossesed the return and gave it to her once processed.
she was told by multiple people including lawyers not to touch any money and still did
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
we also have reason to believe the marriage is a sham as well as her visa is questionable
oh and one other thing there's high belief that she had something to do with dads death.... we are looking into this
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/10/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer
Have you considered having the will assessed to determine if it has been properly executed and valid ?