Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I really need some help with a legal proceeding I'm

Customer Question
hello my name is *****...
hello my name is ***** ***** I really need some help with a legal proceeding I'm currently goingthrough involving a foreigner and my late father
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
my father passed away 6 months ago since then its been nothing but hell!
my father married a chinese woman, over in china.
there has been suspicion and talk over there marriage cert not being valid.
that's not the problem though the problem is my fathers will
due to his wife being kicked out of the country once before as she was a week from being married to another man and a week before the wedding he sold his property for 7 mil and he was shown evidence that she was only going to marry him for he money so he rang immigration as she was also two weeks out of her visa, she then reapplied to come back and was denied and then my father come along he had to jump through hoops to get her ove here including having to appear in front of a court and there are multiple court ordered variations to her visa ontop of that the court court ordered my father to change his will to to validate their marriage and try to ensure there would be no "illegal activities".
any way his will states that my sister and I are the soul executives over the estate and his wife got a life time investment in the use of the estate.
within the first 9 days after dad died she completed 5 separate withdrawels all of one thousand dollars each. she then went into the solicitors firm that is overseeing the estate and had completed my fathers tax return and signed it in her name not her Australian name her chinese name.
she then submitted it and the firm prossesed the return and gave it to her once processed.
she was told by multiple people including lawyers not to touch any money and still did
11/10/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer
Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly. 

Kind regards *****
Who is the executor of the estate ?
myself and my sister.... I am pretty sure we are talking on another message, would you like to continue on the one rather than repeating ourselves
certainly. I have extended a telephone offer to talk on the phone if you prefer and this will make it easier for you.