Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Advice on harassment by police. No but I have asked the

Customer Question
Advice on harassment by...

Advice on harassment by police

Lawyer's Assistant: Have harassment charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

No but I have asked the public interest advocacy center for advice but are unable to assist me with this matter

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Nsw

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not sure who i can get the best advice to discuss this matter further with have had what i believe to be a threat made to me by police and illegal search of my vehical

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/10/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly. Kind regards ***** *****

Have you filed a complaint to DPP yet ?