Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

My complaint is that I have been double billed by TPG and…

Customer Question
Hi Deborah my name...

Hi Deborah my name is***** complaint is that I have been double billed by TPG and IINET for the same service over a 3 month period. TPG has recently taken over IINET

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?

Queensland. No attorney or other help at the moment

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

Many times and spent more than 4 hours on the phone

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

IINET wants to charge an extra break fee of $225

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/10/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly. Kind regards ***** *****

Have you ordered a statement of internet usage from the supplier yet ?