Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I am changing my ISP for different NBN ISP and they

Customer Question
I am changing...

I am changing my ISP for different NBN ISP and they requested that i request my ULL number from my current currant supplier but they have declined. Do they have to give it to me . I am currently on naked adsl and Voip. thank you Dean

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

South Australia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No I just wanted to know when i ring them again , I am going with Aussie Broadband and they told me that they cannot proceed till they have my ULL number.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No i just wanted to know where i stand before i ring IINET again , i looked up the net there seems to be a lot of queries re this subject.thankyou

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/10/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly. Kind regards ***** *****

Have you ordered a fixed IP connection from the supplier ?

Is the static IP address that you ordered documented on the order form or confirmation form that you received from the supplier ?