Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I was just employed over the past month with a buisness that…

Customer Question
Hi i was just...

Hi i was just employed over the past month with a buisness that i believe has been under paying me and paying me cash in hand and not with holding my tax

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

No not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

No and i have had to leave due to not having anyone to look after my kids now

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/9/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 8 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Morning

What is the award you are under and have you given him the PAYG tax withholding form?