Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I was just employed over the past month with a buisness that…

Customer Question
Hi i was just...

Hi i was just employed over the past month with a buisness that i believe has been under paying me and paying me cash in hand and not with holding my tax

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

No not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

No and i have had to leave due to not having anyone to look after my kids now

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/9/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 5 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Morning

What is the award you are under and have you given him the PAYG tax withholding form?

Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor