Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have a verbal agreement about money I owe my x partner .I…

I have a verbal...

I have a verbal agreement about money I owe my x partner .I am paying her but I miss two month of payment because she didn't give me the account I ask for .i am going to pay it off .I can't get a loan at moment .

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Queensland

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I find she gone to a community solicitor

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Where do I stand as the agreement was for $75 a week.

Answered in 1 hour by:
10/20/2017
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly.

Kind regards

That's ok

The payment that is being made, is it to do with a financial separation between the parties ?

I borrowed 9 thousand to clear debt .Thats when we agreed to $75 dollars a week but after five weeks I told her I want to put into account but it took her two months to give me detail .So last eight weeks I been paying her into a account .
But I tried to loan to pay her back but I can't .Now she gone to solicator

I have made a special offer by telephone so I can discuss the matter in further detail with you if you prefer, as this will also make it easier?

John Melis, Lawyer

I call you in 10 minutes

Ok

Thank you