Have Australian Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

My daughter was staying at a friends place and she had a lot…

Customer Question
Hi my daughter was...

Hi my daughter was staying at a friends place and she had a lot of her stuff there- the house was robbed months ago and she was told there was insurance now they say there wasn’t. I’ve asked them to send me either the policy details or the letter advising claim rejected. They said they would but now they aren’t responding to me what can I do

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Victoria

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

The police have all the details I have the report number

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don’t think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Law
Can you please cancel this
10/19/2017
Solicitor: Daniel, Solicitor replied 4 months ago
Daniel, Solicitor

Hello
Do you still wish to proceed? I am a Solicitor here who may help?

No thank you please cancel
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor