Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I like petite women with small breasts. I see sex dolls

I like petite women with...
I like petite women with small breasts.
I see sex dolls 158cm tall with small breasts A-cup.
https://reallovesexdolls.com/158cm-5ft2-a-cup-sex-doll/
With face.
https://reallovesexdolls.com/sex-doll-head-051/
Are these dolls illegal to import too NSW Australia?
10/19/2017
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Morning,

Having looked at the photos you have sent, it appears that they will childlike and as such they would be illegal to import.

if the features were more adult you will have no issue importing them. But they look like a child and therefore you will be charged if you import them.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If you wish a phone call please elect for one but be aware it will be an additional fee. If there is nothing further thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.

Regards

http://www.thesilverdoll.com/doll-gallery/wm-dolls-168cm-nava-lounging-on-her-bed/Would this one be OK?
168 CM tall,
Larger breast

I cannot give you any guarantees

In the end it will be customs that will decide if it is appropriate.

If you want to make sure that they will allow it entry you need to contact them directly and get a clearance.

http://www.border.gov.au/about/contact/offices-locations/australia

Very good thank you>
Line is busy, but the Newcastle branch told me "1300363263 can provide me with all current regulations" concerning importation of life size silicone sex dolls.
thnaks again.
Have a nice day

Good Morning

All the best and good luck

Regards

Leon, Solicitor