Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

My business has had a vcat order made against it. the issue…

Customer Question
Hi, my business has...

Hi, my business has had a vcat order made against it. the issue is my accountant had not updated my address with asic as requested so I never received and notification of hearing etc. where do I stand

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Victoria. VCAT reference C4A16l20l1

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

VCAT reference C4A16l20l1

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Built a fence for this my client and neighbour who has lodged with VCAT

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Australia Law
10/17/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly. Kind regards ***** *****

Dear customer, in relation to your important matter, you will need to comply with the VCAT order that has been issued, but as your accountant was made responsible for the company with ASIC, you will be able to raise a negligence claim against your accountant.

If you would like to discuss this matter further by telephone, I welcome you to request those services.

If you have any further questions, I would be pleased to answer those for you.

Please don’t forget to leave positive feed back by supporting for 5 stars as it allows me to support your questions.

Kind regards

Can the VCAT ruling be appealed...
The client has a perfectly good fence which exceeds what he paid for

Dear customer, VCAT ruling can be appealed with the time limits that apply on the order.

I’ve been charged another $76 incorrectly!!!

Would you like me to request a refund for you?

please request refund
Ok, I will send message to administrator. Do you still need help with Vcat ? I have extended a special offer to you above if needed?