Have Australian Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

Was just charged with use carriage service to

Customer Question
Hi was just charged with...
Hi was just charged with use carriage service to menace/harass/offered I have no criminal record ..We have a 6 year boy joint custody he has Autism . Ex wife spent 3 months in a mental health unit and was admitted involuntary by her own mother she has spent the last 12 months on a CTO I supported her through that period and did seek to change the court orders. My son spent 4 nights a week with me. She has been reported to FSC 3 times My son was living with me full in in dec 16 she begged me to take her back she was on antipsychotic injections.
i have been seeing a psycharist for 2 years
We broke up in July
I have 8 chararter references if helps all backing up my story
Will i go to jail???
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Australia Law
10/12/2017
Solicitor: John Melis,
 replied 1 month ago

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly. Kind regards ***** *****

Solicitor: John Melis,
 replied 1 month ago

Dear customer, in relation to your important matter, your have taken positive steps to defend yourself with credibility, and this will assist positively with any proceedings that occur. Based on what you said you will not go to jail.

If you would like to discuss this matter further by telephone, I welcome you to request those services.

If you have any further questions, I would be pleased to answer those for you.

Please don’t forget to leave positive feed back by rating for 5 stars.

Kind regards