Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have sent you all the details of my problem. Haven't

Customer Question
I have sent you...

I have sent you all the details of my problem . Haven't received reply.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Western australia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

You requested my phone number. Which is mob(###) ###-#### Haven't received any reply.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Have provided all information you requested

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Australia Law
10/6/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly. Kind regards ***** *****

Dear customer, could you please provide some detail about your important matter.