Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Our rental property at 7 Adrian st. Glenwood NSW 2768 had a…

Customer Question
Our rental property at*****...

Our rental property at***** Glenwood NSW 2768 had a land lord protection insurance with Alianz (policy No. E781721-LLP.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

There are so many damages done to the premises but the real estate people who was managing on behalf of us did not care and all our claims were rejected by the insurer. Pl. help us to resolve this matter and get our compensation due to negigence of tenents and real estate agent

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

The state is new south wales and all the paper work is filed.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes we are after the compensation

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Australia Law
10/6/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 10 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Afternoon

Why did they reject the claims?

Do you have a report about the state and condition of the premises when they moved in?