Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Because I did not expect to write a literary or a simplistic…

Customer Question
Because I did not...

Because I did not expect to write a literary or a simplistic set of sentences I shall return.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Dear *****,The story is that of Romeo and Juliette.At the present my beloved is in a nursing home with slightly incapacitated mental state whole it is not yet Alzheimer’s affected, she bends more toward slight denture. Her children are the Legal Guardians.It present she is unable to be visited by me because of year-long unsubstantiated hatred to the level of psychopathy whore one day visiting her she was physically dragged out of her room solely for the purpose to have an intimate conversation in her room away from the gaze of the rest of the inmates. The employees dragging her out of her room under instruction by the management of the care Home administrator. Who is influenced by one of the member of the family, who was called to attend at the particular time at the home and to most likely demand but let us say just requested to never to attend under any circumstances at the Care Home in the future because they will consider my act as trespass?This letter was hand-delivered to me at a petrol station half a kilometer down the road by Constable ***** ***** No. 39945 who said over twenty times to shut my mouth when I tried to explain the reason I was attending at the home to my beloved, which is that she invited me to her room to have a private conversation. Prior to her admission to the Care Home, we lived as defacto relationship for some 2 years or three.We both were volunteers for the Melbourne Hungarian Television and this allowed the opportunity to meet and fall in love. Her only marriage was acknowledged by all those who are aware of the relationship to be very taxing and burdensome and so was mine. We finally tasted true love and a desire to be together not as Married couple not because of financial complications but because the finance loving children wer so mu8tch believing that I am a gold digger that one of them in front of his mother at her home begun to choke me with the reverse of his lower arm and the back of the armchair I was sitting in.At present, I believe her mental condition is deteriorating because none can call her on the phone because her daughter who works for Telstra Corporation and wearing her mother’s jewellery from the safe of her mother without permission arranged for her to call out only. Not possible to dial the number. At one stage my beloved had a mobile phone, which was taken away from her where my number was automatically dialling upon the user intending to call. This phone was taken from her. The telephone numbers she had the members of the family have removed them on consequent visits and she is not able to call me nor I to call her.I am at a loss what to do. However, I have an Assistant Medical Diploma from Romania and I am able to assess that the children know her love for me and my return love for her and are endeavouring to promote her early demise by excluding any possibility that I should support her for her years remaining in kind remembrances and mind maintenance. The children with a pathological hatred and her internment do not to support her quality of life but the contrary of being locked away in an institution without access to love and affection.There are other issues but I bring those as it is requested if the need arises for their use.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No, being a pensioner and no hard currency

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I may not be aware of an issue that would be important in law.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Australia Law
10/5/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly. Kind regards ***** *****

Dear customer, in relation to your important matter, I appreciate your situation, with what you are dealing with at the present time. The legal way to handle your matter is to seek a reassessment of the guardianship through the local tribunal in your state. If you are in NSW this NCAT, Victoria VCAT, or Queensland QCAT etc.. The claim process can be lengthy and time consuming to prepare but where the best interest of the person is in question this is an important claim to raise. The relevant tribunal's have good website which can assist you in raising the required claims, and I recommend that you review your local state website. The application fees with the tribunal are not expensive and that most important point is to prepare carefully the points of claim that will be raised to support the allegations that are put forward.

If you would like to discuss this matter further by telephone, I welcome you to request those services.

If you have any further questions, I would be pleased to answer those for you.

Please don’t forget to leave positive feed back.

Kind regards

Thank you for your prompt reply. Phone contact preferable for ease of communication.(###) ###-#### (03)97546333
Tibor.

Dear customer, I would be pleased to call you, but I require you to select telephone services so the call system can activate so I may telephone you. Please accept the special offer that is shown on the screen.

Kind regards *****