Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have a electricity acc with dodo power & gas but when I…

Customer Question
I have a electricity...

I have a electricity acc with dodo power & gas but when I try to get a detailed breakdown of the invoices they send me no matter how hard I try to bring up the details they seem to be blocked deliberately. what can I do. I have requested a written acc but with no response

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Nsw

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Have sent emails but the same result with every new invoice

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I would like to use a different supplier as it is impossible to deal with these people

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Australia Law
10/5/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 10 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Afternoon

What do you mean they are blocked?

when I go to the account management site to view the statement in detail it wont bring up the details . I have tried many times

Have you requested that they email you the accounts you are after and do you have copies of the emails?

they tell me to go to the acc management site which I do but cant bring up the details

Good Afternoon

Have you advised them the details you want are not visible and that you request they send you the accounts so you can view them?