Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Is it leagfor a solicitor who is acting for. Nsw. Is it

Customer Question
Is it leagfor a...

Is it leagfor a solicitor who is acting for

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Nsw

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Is it leagle for a solicitor that is representing a local council that is sueing me to get me to use his best mate that cost me a lot of money when I have my own solicitor and I have positive profe in his own hand writing

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Australia Law
10/5/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 10 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Afternoon

They cannot force you to use a solicitor that they want.

If they are and you have evidence then you can report them to the legal services commissioner.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If you wish a phone call please elect for one but be aware it will be an additional fee. If there is nothing further thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.

Regards