Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I was planning on stating and adult entertainment media

Customer Question
I was planning on...

I was planning on stating and adult entertainment media business .

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Qld

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No just an idea atm

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just what state we need to film and distribute it from

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Australia Law
10/4/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly.

Kind regards

Dear customer, in relation to your important matter, filming and distribution may occur in any state as no law is breached where proper consent of the actors are obtained and the correct licences are held from the state government.

If you would like to discuss this matter further by telephone, I welcome you to request those services.

If you have any further questions, I would be pleased to answer those for you.

Please don’t forget to leave positive feed back.

Kind regards