Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Iam trying to find a lawyer by the name rob he dose family…

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is ***** ***** iam trying to find a lawyer by the name rob he dose family law

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Victora ballrarat

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

He worked with me once as a fill in

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Iam trying to keep my son in my cara and the lawyer has kids two

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Australia Law
10/4/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly.

Kind regards

Dear customer, in relation to your important matter, if you are trying to locate a specific lawyer by the name of Rob and they are located in Victoria, you may contact the Law Institute of Victoria and they will be able to assist. Their number is Phone: (03) 9607 9311.

If you have any specific family law questions you would like answered I am pleased to assist in this forum.

If you would like to discuss this matter further by telephone, I welcome you to request those services.

If you have any further questions, I would be pleased to answer those for you.

Please don’t forget to leave positive feed back.

Kind regards