Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have quite a complicated employment situation I am looking…

Customer Question
Hi I have quite...

Hi I have quite a complicated employment situation I am looking for help with

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

No i have not doucmented yet or spoken to HR as I feel their is a trust issue and HR have not reached out to me and well aware of the situation

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full time - I am Managing Director of PTY company owned by US company

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Would you like the basic history of the situation. Perhaps I should write that first?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Australia Law
10/4/2017
Solicitor: Daniel, Solicitor replied 10 months ago
Daniel, Solicitor

Hello
I am a solicitor here who can help.
What is the issue?
Also, for a fee I can chat to you over the phone?

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

Please click accept / rate my service (WITH THE STARS). I am able to answer further questions after doing so at no further cost to you

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.