Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Am I to benefit from my uncles will. Victoria. I am unaware…

Customer Question
Am I to benefit...

Am I to benefit from my uncles will

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Victoria

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I am unaware of that

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No not really

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Australia Law
10/4/2017
Solicitor: Daniel, Solicitor replied 10 months ago
Daniel, Solicitor

Hello
Ok, as you are not really defined as a beneficiary, - IE a beneficiary is usually a child / spouse of the deceased, you may not be entitled.

UNLESS there is specific reason as to why you are entitled, such as you were his carer and the like, or if you are actually stated on the will as a beneficiary, then there may not be a claim.

I wish to help you in this situation.

Please click accept / rate my service (WITH THE STARS). I am able to answer further questions after doing so at no further cost to you

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.