Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I am having some issues at my work place i have been here 8…

Customer Question
I am having some...

I am having some issues at my work place i have been here 8 years and the board is trying to change my entitlements my CEO does not agree with this i have spoken to a lawyer who said my best course of action is to contact fair work ombudsmen i live in Darwin my name is ***** ***** and my phone number is(###) ###-####

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Darwin Northern Territory

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Only verbal from my CEO until yesterday one part of the entitlement was put in writing which they want to change

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Am i going to speak to them or is this going to happen via email, i would prefer to speak to them

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Australia Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/3/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 10 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Morning

We are not the ombudsman but solicitors.

Do you wish to contact the Fair Work Ombudsman?