Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I am having some issues at my work place i have been here 8…

Customer Question
I am having some...

I am having some issues at my work place i have been here 8 years and the board is trying to change my entitlements my CEO does not agree with this i have spoken to a lawyer who said my best course of action is to contact fair work ombudsmen i live in Darwin my name is ***** ***** and my phone number is(###) ###-####

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Darwin Northern Territory

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Only verbal from my CEO until yesterday one part of the entitlement was put in writing which they want to change

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Am i going to speak to them or is this going to happen via email, i would prefer to speak to them

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/3/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 7 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Morning

We are not the ombudsman but solicitors.

Do you wish to contact the Fair Work Ombudsman?

Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor